ROCKS: "Mom I know how Heavenly Father made rocks. He took some wood and pounded it with a hammer, then painted it and put it in the microwave for awhile, then it turned into rocks."
REINCARNATION:"When will you be the girl and I'm the mom? When you die?"
PREMORTAL LIFE: "I think that you and me were some kind of special friends in Heaven and that's why I'm your daughter."
BOYS VS. GIRLS: "Girls have girl parts and boys have elephants."
THE GENDER OF OUR BABY: "We have to have a boy, mom. Heavenly Father knows that we want a boy!"
WHAT TO NAME OUR BABY: If it's a boy, he should be called Shrek, and if it's a girl, Fiona. (Can you tell what's her favorite movie?)
YOGURT: While shopping for groceries the other day, and picking up (the cheapest kind of) yogurt, Brielle announced "Mom, I need probiotic yogurt!"
SEATBELTS: When getting into the car, I reminded Brielle that she needed to put on her seatbelt, and when I asked her if it was done up, she said, "Mom, you are so primitive!"
EGGNOG: "Hey Mom! That is Santa Clause milk!"
GERMAN PANCAKES (Her favorite breakfast): It's like every bite is a miracle!
Oh my gosh, those costumes are darling!! I got one for Lincoln this year, he is going to be a lion, since he's always saying roar for everything, it's pretty funny. Thanks I wish I could be there so bad for my Grandpa's funeral today. My friend Heather is so wonderful, she is so strong and never complains. She is so sweet and I cry everyday thinking that there's nothing they can do for her now and she may have limited time here on earth. I hope and pray that something changes and there is a miracle. It's been fun to see your blog.
3 comments:
Oh my gosh, those costumes are darling!! I got one for Lincoln this year, he is going to be a lion, since he's always saying roar for everything, it's pretty funny. Thanks I wish I could be there so bad for my Grandpa's funeral today. My friend Heather is so wonderful, she is so strong and never complains. She is so sweet and I cry everyday thinking that there's nothing they can do for her now and she may have limited time here on earth. I hope and pray that something changes and there is a miracle. It's been fun to see your blog.
Brielle is ADORABLE! What is she going to be this year?
Cute pictures!!! That sheep dog is my all time favorite! She looks so cute!
Post a Comment