Friday, October 3, 2008

Flashback Friday!

So I actually got this idea from Tabby, who saw it on a friend's blog, and I am stealing it! Every Friday (or atleast most) I will post some kind of photo or memory from the past. Here's the first:

I thought I'd post this picture since we were just talking about it a few days ago, and it makes me laugh SO hard! It was taken on a trip to Utah that Brielle and I took 2 1/2 years ago, and Brielle was the photographer. I think we were both trying to say something to her and she clicked the shutter right then. It turns out we both had about the same stupid look on our faces! HAHA. I love it.

2 comments:

Tabitha said...

Oh myyyyyyyyy I am laughing so hard! It's nice to see you didn't erase that little delight! I remember how freakin funny we thought that was at the time! I still think it is almost that funny! LOVE IT!

larsenslove said...

What a great idea, I am going to dig up all the great pictures of us from high school and post them. I am totaly bummed you went to Utah and didnt tell me.... Next time you gotta stop on the way through. Miss you and hope to see you and your cute family!