Monday, September 22, 2008

Toothless wonder.


I was cleaning our bathroom on Saturday afternoon and Brielle walked in to show me her new gap on the top...she explained that she kept wiggling her tooth until she felt a rip and then got pliers and ripped it some more then pulled it out! This kid fears NOTHING! She then asked me "Mom, do you think I will get money or coal from the tooth fairy?" I paused for a moment, trying not to laugh, then she said, "Well, it doesn't matter...I like rocks!"

5 comments:

Canadian Mommy said...

LOL! I love that kid! I seriously miss chatting with her when I would pick up Claire from school.

The Pratts said...

Brielle is a hoot! :)

Kami P. said...

Shes got a personality to die for. I bet it's so fun being her mom.
Hey- thanks for leaving a comment on my "memory lane" blog post. And yes, I do remember very clearly that story. One of the memories that really sticks out to me is running around with our cousin, Clark. I'm pretty sure we had a crush on him even though he was our cousin (ewwwww).

Skye said...

She is HILARIOUS!!!!!

Leavitt Family said...

Oh my heck, CRAZY little girl! She is so funny...the things she does! I miss her and her cuteness :)