
After spending the last few years squinting when reading, and much to my husband's terror, especially when driving and reading road signs... I finally went for an overdue eye exam. And just as suspected, I was told that I needed glasses. It wasn't quite as bad as I thought however; the optometrist said that I could get away with only using them part of the time, for reading and driving, etc. It was lots of fun shopping for them, there are so many cute frame styles to choose from these days. They have been kind of hard to get used to, I often feel like they are more in the way than anything, but I can atleast see the basics without wearing them all of the time. It's kinda nice to have the option. Anyways, here is the (somewhat expensive) winning choice. (Thank goodness for good insurance coverage!)


3 comments:
ohhhh! You look SEXY! I actually really love those frames! They are very stylish! You look like a librarian!! I bet Chad likes that if you know what I mean!! YA let your hair down!
I was not aware you needed glasses?
Those are so cute. They fit your face perfectly. I have secretly always wanted glasses cuz I think they're so styling.
Well HELLOOO Miss Vice President!
You've got my vote!!!
Bye.
-Brad
Post a Comment