Tuesday, September 2, 2008

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!

Wow...my baby is officially BIG! It's hard to believe that today was her first day of school. Unfortunately she was not feeling well, but she wanted to go so badly that I couldn't keep her home. Hopefully it was a short enough time that she didn't spread any germs around. Her teacher, Ms. Henke, seems really nice, and said Brielle was polite and smart! Brielle got to go on a little scavenger hunt for gingerbread cookies among lots of other fun things, and she said that she already made a few friends there. She's totally excited about it, and as hard as it is to realize that she's old enough to actually be going there (I have to keep reminding myself), I'm really excited for her! Here's my girl on her big day...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so dang beautiful! I am going to tell Jake he is going to have to have an arranged marriage! lol their kids would be amazing! Just forget about the kiss.... ok!?

Skye said...

Wow! What a little doll!!! Oh, and i love your new glasses! SO CUTE!!!