Sunday, March 2, 2008

Ticked.

So I have been getting increasingly bored with my hair lately and toyed with the idea of cutting it short, as I normally love short hair and I think it just suits me better. I think I take after my mom, who is beautiful in short hair, in my opinion. But I just hate it when you go to someone with a picture of the cut that you would like and they cut it WAY too short to do anything, much less remotely resemble the picture that you have shown them? And don't get me wrong, I didn't expect for my hair to be identical to the picture, but I did research and try and find a cut on someone that had a fairly similar face shape and hair type to my own. Normally I am fairly easy going about this kind of thing, I mean, it's just hair right? It grows back. But I think in light of the past week or so and everything that is going on it's just one more thing and I am really upset. I guess I just think if I were a hairdresser I would never DARE to cut hair shorter than someone asked, and would definitely air on the side of caution, because you can always cut more if they want you to. Now it will probably be several months of growing before I can even get someone to FIX it the way I wanted it in the first place! ARGHHHH!!!

4 comments:

Eliza2006 said...

We need a picture!

Tiffany

Kami P. said...

I agree. Picture please. I'm sure it's not as bad as you think.

Lindsay said...

I agree with Kami. Picture... and it's probably not as bad as you think. It always takes time to adjust to what to do with a hair cut that you don't like but I'm sure that you'll make it cute :)

Tabitha said...

um well first of all do not remember that your BEST FRIEND does hair? And did it slip your mind that your BESST FRIEND happens to be coming to see you?
I think I might be offended