Ok, here's a picture of my hair. I'm still having a hard time with how short it is..because my hair grows so stinkin' slow! But I guess I'm starting to get used to it, and hair does
eventually grow back, right?

And just for comparison's sake, here's the photo I took with me to the hairdresser. Hopefully it will grow into this stage soon, I think it's really cute.
6 comments:
I LOVE it! I think it looks so stinkin cute! I wish i could wear short hair!!!!! You always look great!
I LOVE IT! I had my hair like that a few years ago and kinda miss it! It totally suits you. And, you'll be able to still have time for your hair when the baby comes and look all stinkin cute with a newborn!
Keep it!
I think you look great.I think once your baby comes, it will make life a lot easier for you. I'm thinking of cutting my hair too, and I have something very similar picked out. I just need to work up the courage now. You've done it, now maybe I will too.;)
I so wish I could wear short hair. I think it's look so cute. I just don't have the right face shape, and hair to look good in short locks.
holy cow! I really thought that was a picture of your mom when I first saw you (and theres nothing wrong with that because your mom is gorgeous). I think it looks great on you. I want to go that short some day.
We might be coming up there over our spring break (march 22nd-29th) so I'll let you know so we can see each other.
Thanks for finally posting a picture of your hair cut and it looks really cute! You look good in both long and short...not everyone can say that :)
Post a Comment