Thursday, March 27, 2008

A Week Away.

We really enjoyed being able to go to Las Vegas last week to stay with my dad and also see my brother Joe and his family. We had such a good time, and it was so nice just to go somewhere and get away from everything for awhile. There is a new airline that has some really reasonable flight prices which is how we were able to get away. It's called Allegiant, and flies out of Great Falls, so check it out if you are looking for good prices. (www.allegiantair.com) I have really missed my dad since he moved just before Christmas time last year, and it was great to get to spend some time with him. He treated us very well, and even took Brielle and Olivia (my neice) to see a movie one of the days so Chad and I could have some time together alone. I miss everyone already, but am really glad we made the trip. Here are some of the photos taken during our stay.




This is "Papa" with 3 of his grandkids: Brielle, Easton, and Olivia. I love this picture!

5 comments:

Kami P. said...

I was so bummed when we couldn't get ahold of you. My kids were really sick the whole time being there anyway so maybe you dodged a bullet with Brielle. Wish I could have seen your pregnant self, but at least we have blogs to keep us in touch.

Canadian Mommy said...

LOOK AT THAT BELLY! So cute! Glad you guys got away and had a great time!

Skye said...

So fun! Loving the belly! You need to post some more pics!!!!

Lindsay said...

What a beautiful pregnant mom! That's fun that you got to visit your dad.

Leavitt Family said...

Awwww your belly is so cute allison! As is your hair :) I really like it shorter!