Sunday, August 1, 2010

A Name and a Blessing


We had a very special day as our sweet little boy was blessed today by his wonderful Dad.
I feel emotional just thinking about the beautiful, inspired words that were spoken about Colm's life. A very kind former visiting teacher came over with the words to the blessing that she wrote down for us and I can't thank her enough! What a service, I am so grateful.

We were happy to have several family members join Chad in blessing Colm and we had a nice dinner together afterwards at my mom's home.





I am glad we were able to celebrate the life of our son with our families. It was such a beautiful day!



We love having little Colm as a special part of our eternal family!

1 comment:

Tabitha said...

I LOVE EVERY ONE OF THOSE CUTE PICS! YOUR CAMERA TAKES GOOD PICS!