I absolutely love the days I get to spend with my mom and my sisters, which we refer to as "girls days". This past holiday Monday, being the wonderful husband he is, Chad watched the kids while I got away to Waterton and hiked with the girls. We enjoyed our time giggling and visiting, while being eaten alive by mosquitos! But all was great and it was such a fun day. How I love these girls!!
Monday, August 2, 2010
Girls Day Hike
I absolutely love the days I get to spend with my mom and my sisters, which we refer to as "girls days". This past holiday Monday, being the wonderful husband he is, Chad watched the kids while I got away to Waterton and hiked with the girls. We enjoyed our time giggling and visiting, while being eaten alive by mosquitos! But all was great and it was such a fun day. How I love these girls!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I love love love spending time wth my mom. I don't have any sisters, so our girls day is just the two of us! Well, 3 of us with Nola :) I am so happy you have your family close!!
I am too, I'd die without them :)
Hey I was talking with Colombe and Bracken and saying I was planning to get together with you sometime soon and they both wanted to join in. My best friend is visiting from Salt Lake this weekend until mid-next week, but would you want to get together after Wednesday?
Jealous! Colm must take a bottle?? Ivy doesn't and I have to say I'm getting ancy for a few hours to myself. :) Looks like a fun day!
Hey, can I get an invite to your view your blog sent to this email address?
lindsayrpratt@gmail.com
I got a new phone, and it's easier to view blogs from a gmail account. Thanks!
Yeah Colm is good about taking a bottle from time to time (usually just pumped milk from me.) He's such a good baby. I hope that Evy will give you a break sometime soon. Your kids are darling!!!
Sorry I meant Ivy, Lindsay! :)
Post a Comment