Mmmm, good enough to kiss! Great job honey!
Thursday, August 19, 2010
Fish Story
I finally convinced Chad he needed a day off. My man works harder than anyone I have ever known and he is always letting me get away to be with friends or my mom and sisters, etc, but he would never allow himself a break. So I finally got it out of him that he would really love a day to go fishing, and after asking a couple of people who couldn't join him he decided he'd be ok with going all by himself (I kind of admire that because I think I'd feel lonely!). And so he got up early one day and headed off for a nice quiet day of fishing and he caught 3! Only one was big enough to keep so he brought it home and it was a DELICIOUS dinner for us. (Photos compliments of my wonderful BFF Tabby.)
Mmmm, good enough to kiss! Great job honey!
Mmmm, good enough to kiss! Great job honey!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
THat really is a pretty good size fish!... Sick, blow it up and look at the crap drippping off of it's tail!
Post a Comment