
Brielle was soooooo excited for her first day of grade one! It was getting kind of challenging to entertain her day after day through the summer, and she is just loving everything about being back. She gets so excited taking her lunch each day in her Hello Kitty lunchbox given to her by Tabby. She really likes her teacher, Mrs. Racjic, and she was even put in the same class with one of her best friends, Kaci. And I know her heart will be completely content once she finally gets some homework. I have to enjoy that one while it lasts!!


8 comments:
Hey did you know that one of my good friends it Kaci's stepmother??? My friend told me that Kaci talks about Brielle all the time :)
Aw, cute! Brielle adores Kaci, I'm so glad they were put in the same class!
Oh my goodness...my reader has not been telling me when you've updated your blog. I'm almost 2 months behind! I can't believe Brielle is in grade 1! Such a big girl, and darn cute, too!
She is so dang cute! She gets cuter every time you post a photo! That is funny, I could not even remember that lunch bag!
Hi cute picts! Man it's been a while since I have checked bloggs I guess because I have missed a few. What a brave girl going down that slide. I don't think I could do it. Caliway looked fun. It has been a while since we have been there. I liked the story about the temple. I haven't heard that before.
Love the new pics. The temple story gave me chills- what a cool experience for those kids. And I can't believe your Brielle going down that slide! What a dare-devil. You guys have such a neat family.
Awwww back to school, she is so cute!!! Glad she likes school so much.
I love Brielle's smile! What a happy girl to be back at school.
Post a Comment