Friday, February 1, 2008

So many views, so few comments!

Hello to everyone who views our blog. The counter I added a short time ago keeps getting larger, so I would love to hear who you all are, please leave me a comment and let me know!

6 comments:

Kami P. said...

Hi Alli! I know that I sure enjoy your blog. I quickly look at all my bloggeretts every day to see if there is something new. Keep it up!
How are you feeling pregnant wise?
Kami

Shelly Pfeffel said...

Hi there! My name is Shelly and I work with your mom. I had told her that I started a blog and then she told me to check out your family blog. VERY cute I must say! What a wonderful blended family you have. Feel free to check out my blog as well!
Shelly

Tabitha said...

Just an FYI for some reason your blog will not allow anonymous comments... I am not sure if you did that on purpose or not?? But if I did not happen to have a gmail acount I would not have been able to leave a comment.. because I also do not have a blog set up either... You may want to look into that, because some people might just stumble on your blog, like it and may want to leave a comment but will not be able to... Just a thought.
Loves and kisses..Tab

Romeril Family said...

TABBY: I think it's just a default thing that it's set to because I didn't actually choose to have it set to no anonymous comments. So I changed it. Thanks for the tip. And HURRY and get yourself a blog!!! TODAY! It's easy, and you'll love it! I also found a site where you can turn your blog into a book if you want to, how easy does that make scrapbooking!? I miss you by the way, I've called you twenty bagillion times and never can reach you! Hurry and call me!!!
Love Alli

sarah said...

Okay, I confess, I sometimes come and look at your blog. I'm not sure if you remember me. We used to be in the same ward 10th ward. My name is Sarah. My blog is at kearl.definitionsystems.ca I think I found your blog by going to through a friend's blog, to a friend's blog, to your blog.

Anonymous said...

Hi my sweet daughter. I am so proud of you and love reading your blog. Thank you for being so wonderful. My children are such a light in my life, and my grandchildren are the stars in my sky. I love you so much and am thankful for the loving mother you are.