Thursday, February 14, 2008

Scary Stuff.

So I've been hearing some horror stories about people's blogs getting viewed by creeps, and pictures and information being stolen, so I've decided to change this blog to an invitation only status, which I had initially already done, but then realized how many email addresses I didn't have to be able to invite people who might want to view the blog. So in 1 week (February 21st), I will again change the blog to invitation only status, I just want to keep things safe. So please let me know your email addresses within the week so I can send you an invite to read our blog!

3 comments:

sarah said...

Hey, is it okay if I can still view your blog? my email is smckearl@gmail.com

Romeril Family said...

Yes, definitely, Sarah...I've added you!

Shelly Pfeffel said...

I would love to continue reading your blog...my email is shells.6@hotmail.com! Thanks!