At 14 months old not a moment too soon! Those of you who knew me as a baby know that I didn't walk until I was nearly 18 months old, so I can't really expect that my kids will be in any rush in this area. But we're really happy to watch our sweet Colm excitedly taking his first steps! Note: I tried all day (literally!)to upload a video that I had taken from a few days ago but apparently it's too huge a file because it would not upload, so please accept the shorter version that was taken today.
Friday, August 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I love watching babies learn to walk. So adorable! Life's about to get a whole lot busier! :)
FIRST... It's still weird to see a little boy in your house...SECOND..HOLY cow he is big and has dark hair and CUTE!!!
THIRD...Why is he so old already?
I feel like I want to drive there todaY!
Post a Comment