Adelyn and I had the pleasure of being able to go to visit Tabby and her cute family in Salt Lake City last week, and what fun we had! I completely forgot my camera, so I don't have many photos from the trip until I get Tabby to send me some, but we did lots of fun things. She took me for a night out while her sister Lexy and her friend Noelle watched our babies. We went to Gardener Village for a Halloween musical dinner theater experience. I know Tabby was kind of disappointed in the theater, and I'll admit the food was kind of more like hospital food--but I still had a blast just being out with her for the night. It's amazing how much you appreciate girls night out when you are a mom! We also did lots of shopping, and I got to bring home some fun surprises for everyone. Tabby's sweet hubby watched the girls for the entire day on Saturday AND...Tabby's incredibly talented Mom had us over to her house Sunday and she did a photoshoot of our babies. We literally had only about 1/2 hour of daylight but I am thrilled with the pictures she took! If you live in Utah County or anywhere near it, she is WONDERFUL. Go
here to check her out.
So here are the cute photos that I have to share... I can't wait to print them!




Thank you Tabby, Brad, Jake, and Millie for letting us have some wonderful days to spend with you. We love you guys!!
1 comment:
Those are so Cute. Looks like she really captured her cute personality.
Post a Comment