
I love getting packages in the mail, don't you? Today I got the CUTEST handmade apron from my wonderfully talented cousin Kami. She did this on her blog awhile back and I just loved the idea and am excited to pass it along!
So this is what you do:
The first 5 people who comment on this blog post will get something sent to them in the mail from me (don't forget to include your address in your comment). Then, once you receive it your job is to then post on your blog and pay it forward to 5 others! I am sure we've all been inspired by that movie to make the world a better place, right? Well here's your chance--well your chance to atleast brighten 5 people's day!! ;0)


5 comments:
Well I will comment. It is great to see your blog and keep up with you.
Sorry I forgot PO Box 1829, Cardston, T0K 0K0
Oh I love it!! You know my info!
you can just send me you and your kids to come visit!!!
Such a fantastic idea!!!
184 Aberdeen Road West
Lethbridge, AB
T1J 5B1
Hey allison, great idea, and it gives me incentive to work on my neglected blog! lol. Wow, I can't believe brielle will be going into gr.1....how the time flies. And I love adeline's new trick, I'm sure one of these days easton will pick up on that :) hahah well, here's my info!
7408 Whittington Rd.
Parma,OH
44129
USA
(and what i really want is a cute family picture of you guys! :)
Post a Comment