For Fathers Day, I wanted to surprise Chad with something and I came up with taking the girls to get their photo taken together as a surprise. It turned out to be quite an ambitious feat. I think I had forgotten how hectic it can be with a newborn baby around, and having 4 kids to get all ready for pictures is a bit challenging...but I was happy with how it turned out. I took the opportunity to get some newborn pictures of Adelyn as well, she's just growing too fast already and I wanted to capture some newborn shots.
Just in CASE Chad ever decides to check out our blog, I just wanted to say how much I appreciate what a wonderful father he is to all of our kids. I couldn't dream of someone better for us all!
I also wanted to say how much I love my own dad, and am grateful for the wonderful father he has always been to me.
Happy Fathers Day to all the dads!!


6 comments:
I don't know if I'm leaving this comment in the right area, but I just wanted to thank you for all the kind words that you said. You are a wonderful wife and I'm so blessed to have 4 beautiful girls. Thanks for making Father's Day so wonderful. You are amazing!
- Chad
Oh my heavens Allison- that it a feat to get all of those girls ready for pictures and packing them down to a photoshop. I need to get the gumption up to haul all of my kids in to do the same. That would have been a GREAT fathers day gift...darn that I didn't think of it!
Darling darling pictures. So precious.
I want to eat her up!!
not really but you know what I mean!
Ali,
Do you have a new picture with your baby that you could send me for the Lawlor reunion to our e-mail address? kdlawlor@shaw.ca
Will you be coming for a few hours to the lawlor reunion on the West side and Popson park evening of Friday July 4 and all day July 5?
Aunt Roberta
Cute!!! Don't believe her when she says she won't "eat her up" because one day I fully expect her to be able to...cuz she is that cuuuuuutTe, oh and Tab is that cute also !
what a great idea to get pictures taken. They all look so beautiful. I bet your husband loved the gift!!!
Post a Comment