Tuesday, June 10, 2008

All About My Mommy by Brielle

Brielle has been tagged by Jackson! We enjoyed having our little "interview" and here are Brielle's answers:

Q: What's something that Mommy always says to you?
A: That you love me.

Q: What makes Mommy happy?
A: Me being a good girl.

Q: What makes Mommy sad?
A: Uh..(I didn't say uh, so ex the uh.) When I don't obey.

Q: How does Mommy make you laugh?
A: That you always play Hide and Go Seek.

Q: What was Mommy like as a child?
A: You were a good girl.

Q: How old is your Mommy?
A: 27

Q: How tall is your Mommy?
A: I don't know. Tell me how tall you are and then I will tell you. Mommy is 5' 8".

Q: What is Mom's favorite thing to do?
A: Mommy's favorite thing to do is wash the dishes. And she also disobeys Dad.

Q: What do I do when you are not around?
A: Feed Adelyn with your nipples. And Adelyn is my baby sister.

Q: If I was going to be famous, what would it be for?
A: To be a fancy mother.

Q: What is your Mommy really good at?
A: She's really good at typing. And also she is a really good food cooker.

Q: What am I not very good at?
A: You're not very good at trying to play ball. And you cannot control the baby's diapers.

Q: What do I do for my job?
A: Like what do you mean? OH your job! Your job is taking care of the baby.

Q: What is Mommy's favorite food?
A: Mommy's favorite food is pizza I think, is it?

Q: What makes you proud of your Mom?
A: To give me a big hug, kiss, and give me a big night story.

Q: If Mommy was a cartoon character, who would she be?
A: Huckle the cat's sister, Sally.

Q: What do you and your Mommy do together?
A: Well, we play Dora games, we play Snakes and Ladders, and we also play Yahtzee, and we also play Hide and Go Seek.

Q: How are you and Mommy the same?
A: Okay. Our hair, and our hands, our lips, our teeth, and our nose, and our ears, and our feet. (Is that it?) No. And our beautiful eyelashes, and the thing we play with our eyelashes is butterfly kisses.

Q: How are you and your Mommy different?
A: By the skin, and the grown up thing. And she has a lot of freckles, and I only have 3.

Q: How do you know Mommy loves you?
A: Cause she always says she loves me. And the kissing thing.



Brielle Tags: Jace and Alivia, Eliza, Jake, Claire, Daxton and Kai.

4 comments:

shellybellybee said...

Oh I loved it! Kids are so funny. I especially loved her answer to what you do while she's not around. HAHAHA

Kami P. said...

Too cute and funny. That was fun to read and I got some good laughs. It gave me a good idea for fathers day.

Skye said...

That is so cute!!!!!

Bradley Tee said...

oh my hell Allison...I actually thought that picture of the haircut was YOU...and I thought to myself(I actually said it out loud but nobody was around so...the ol' tree falling in the forest theory suggests maybe I thought it after all) "how did Allison get so skinny so fast?" I mean I've heard that feeding with those "nipples," as Brielle points out, gets you girls skinnier faster but.....whoa! Congrats...BTW!