Monday, January 28, 2008

A Tribute.

I just wanted to mention some feelings I have been having today. I heard last night about the passing of President Hinckley, and I have felt sad and a bit of a sense of loss ever since. I am so thankful for that wonderful man and for the tremendous example and influence that he has had in my life. I love him and will miss hearing his words, but I am sure last night was a beautiful reunion for him and his beloved Sister Hinckley. I told Brielle this morning and she looked at me with shock in her eyes, then asked, "Mommy who will be the prophet now?" I told her that it will likely be President Monson, and she replied, "Oh he is a good guy too. President Hinckley probably taught him how to be a good prophet." From the mouths of babes!

No comments: