
HIS NAME: Michael Chad Romeril. Apparently his father Fred really wanted to name him "Buck" but much thanks to Susan who wouldn't have it! I just can't think past that movie "Uncle Buck"...ugh. He goes by Chad.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN TOGETHER? We have been married for 8 months now.
HOW LONG DID YOU DATE? We went on our first date in July 2006, and dated for about 2 months before we knew it was right to be married, and then were engaged for 7 months.
WHERE DID YOU MEET? At a "Who's Coming to Dinner Party" put on by the relief society of 10th ward in Lethbridge, back in 2003. Chad was with a girl that he was dating at the time, and I went as my friend Melanie's "date" because her husband was busy that night. I really didn't want to be there very badly, but it's kind of funny to look back on that being the first time I met my future eternal companion.
HOW OLD IS HE? He just turned 32 in December.
WHO EATS MORE? Most of the time, Chad. Luckily he enjoys my cooking which makes me feel good!
WHO SAID I LOVE YOU FIRST? Chad, and it was a bit shocking how soon this happened, since he took quite a while to make a move at all! I like to tease him about it, but really I felt honored that he had so much respect and wanted to make sure that I felt comfortable with everything before he made a move.
WHO IS TALLER? Chad.
WHO SINGS BETTER? I think we are a pretty good match in this area. We both love music, and I think we sound pretty good together, although we haven't had the opportunity to sing together yet in public.
WHO IS SMARTER? I would say Chad, for sure. He has the best ideas and is loved by all the people he works with, who constantly compliment and praise him for doing such a good job. He's a lot faster than me with math problems as well.
WHO DOES THE LAUNDRY? Umm, this is embarassing to admit. Who starts it? Me. Who usually ends up finishing it? Chad. I tend to let things pile up in this area.
WHO DOES THE DISHES? Chad usually insists on cleaning up after meals, although I'd say we both do our fair share in this area.
WHO SLEEPS ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE BED? Chad. This will probably have to be switched up when the baby comes though. Our bedroom is pretty tiny.
WHO PAYS THE BILLS? Me.
WHO DRIVES WHEN YOU ARE TOGETHER? Usually Chad. I just like the feeling of him driving, and I get to look at him more.
WHO IS MORE STUBBORN? We are so alike in this area. Both way too stubborn. So I don't even know who wins this one!
WHO KISSED WHO FIRST? Chad kissed me first, finally. I was beginning to wonder if I should just go for it, because as I mentioned before, I couldn't figure him out for the first several weeks, but it was well worth the wait!
WHO ASKED WHO OUT? Chad asked me. We went out on one of the hottest days of the year, and ate Sushi at a place called Lighthouse. We then played 1 pathetic game of bowling, with a combined score of about 80..HAHA! We also walked around Henderson Lake and saw "Pirates of the Carribean II".
WHO PROPOSED? Chad. This was another waiting game for me, haha. Once we knew that it was going to happen, he took a little time planning it so I was starting to really wonder when he was finally going to put the ring on my finger. But again, soooooo worth the wait! It was one of the most special and memorable days of my life.
WHO IS MORE SENSITIVE? I would say Chad. He'd never admit to it, but almost every time there's a sad or touching moment in a movie we are watching (perhaps any time the inspirational music starts up), I can look over and catch him with some tears welling up in his eyes. I like to tease him but I really love that about him.
WHO HAS MORE FRIENDS? Me. Before we were married, Chad's friends were mostly girls so he doesn't really keep in touch with many of them. I have several good friends that I talk to regularly.
WHO HAS MORE SIBLINGS? We have the same amount. Chad has 3 brothers and 3 sisters, and I have 1 brother and 5 sisters.
WHO WEARS THE PANTS IN THE FAMILY? Actually we need super-sized pants, so we can both fit. Like I said, I think it'd be a challenge to find 2 more stubborn people out there! But I can't think of anyone in the world more perfect for me.
WHO IS TAGGED? Anyone who hasn't yet done this, I thought it was a fun post, and I'd like to hear about you all!


3 comments:
It's so neat to hear you so happy. You've got a great guy.
Kami
Still need to get my blog going so I can participate! I would love to do this about brad!!
PS.. I love you!
It was fun to read your blog! It was nice to get to know more about your husband. It seems like he really is such a great husband to you. I will definately want to include this on my blog sometime.
I want to know how to get a big family picture on my blog. How did you do that?
Post a Comment