This entire past week I've been thinking that Valentine's Day was on Tuesday this year. I came to the awful realization this afternoon that it's actually
tomorrow, and that I hadn't yet got around to getting Brielle's valentine's for her classmates OR to making a valentines treat for her class party! AHHH!
Thank goodness for my Grandma Lawlor's yummy brownie recipe and a heart-shaped cookie cutter!
And Brielle, Chad and I pooled our ideas and had fun creating these:

(If you can't tell, they are supposed to be pop cans with candy straws.)
Happy Valentine's Day!!!
4 comments:
gotta give you credit...that was a cute idea! I bet the kids that got them loved it :) great job super mom!
Thanks Lindsay, it's so good to hear from you!! How are you?!
That is such s cute idea:)
Love that idea! I will take that and you can take mine!
Post a Comment