So while we were in Salt Lake, we stayed with my wonderful best friend Tabby and her beautiful family there. They are just awesome hosts--they treated us like royalty, put us up for days, dealt with our running around with the wedding and family, and THEN packed the rest of our time in UT with tons of fun together! And where are the photos you may ask? Well, I have a problem. You see, when I am with Tabby all I want to do is visit with her and I get so lost in the fun with them that I think I am taking pictures all along, and seriously I really thought I was this time!! But yeah, I got to the van on the ride home and realized with dismay that I didn't get one shot with them!! What the heck is my problem?--I blame the 'new mom' brain. But I am anxiously waiting for Tabby to email me some so I can blog about all the fun we had! More to come SOON.
Meanwhile, here are a few things I did manage to take some photos of...
We were able to spend last Sunday with my Dad--whom we don't see often and miss terribly. We had a beautiful day at Temple Square. When we got there, we went into the tabernacle and had the incredible priveledge of hearing the choir practising. The Spirit felt like a warm blanket draped over me from the second I walked into the room. I couldn't keep my emotions in--it was just beautiful, and it was only a practise!

We did the tour of the buildings there and had a wonderful day spending time with our beloved "Papa". We miss you already Dad!


No comments:
Post a Comment