
<

What fun we had and how sad we were to come back to WINTER!
I am sure it will be spring here someday...but what a nice break to get away and spend a week in sunny, warm Las Vegas.
I have really been missing my dad, and just had to take advantage of the $29 flights that we found. How great is it to be able to fly there for less than it would cost to drive! We made some wonderful memories spending time with my dad and my brother and his family. We took advantage of the beautiful weather and the kids spent time at the great parks we found flying kites, feeding geese and playing together. Brielle spent quite a bit of time with her cousins as they love to see eachother and don't get to very often. Also, it was the first time that Adelyn met her cousins there and she loved playing with them.
My dad tends to be a sort of kid-magnet and Adelyn adored him. She hadn't seen him since she was newborn, but she sure loved spending time with him as well.
It was hard to leave--I think we all got a bit choked up as my dad dropped us off at the airport. It's just so hard to have him so far away...but hopefully these cheap flights will continue and we'll be able to visit again sometime soon.




3 comments:
$29 tickets??!?!?! Where did you find that kind of deal? Thats so awesome.
And how fun that you got to spend a whole week there. Joey's boy is a little mini-me of his dad. So cute.
29 Dollars???!!! Wow. That's awesome. It's always good to be able to be with family, especially in Vegas. FUN FUN
Those pictures are all so cute! I like your hair! I LOVE the picture of your family together! And I LOVE the picture of Ady looking at Easton! SO CUTE!
Post a Comment