Sunday, February 15, 2009

Just when I thought the romantic days had settled into regular married life...

Chad gave me the sweetest Valentines Day gift. Friday evening we were heading out on one of our jobs (My mom came to watch the kids for us so we could do it together), and when I got into the van, there were flowers with a note attached that read:

"Will you go to the movies with me?"

I tried to get details out of him but he wouldn't budge on anything.
So we completed our work and returned home, put the kids to bed and went down to our bedroom. Taped to the door was this:



And inside I found the perfect romantic and cozy "movie" setup--A projector screen that Chad borrowed from work set to watch this movie...


(We were recently talking about how I love it and Chad had never seen it.) There were also a whole bunch of my favorite treats all over the room, and the 4th Season DVD collection of Grey's Anatomy, our favorite T.V. show, AND an IPOD Shuffle for me. I was totally spoiled!

Isn't he wonderful?!

4 comments:

Skye said...

How cute! Sounds like you had a great time! What jobs are you guys doing??

Tabitha said...

He is a keeper that chad!! That is all really cute! BTW, do you know that is one of my top 5 movies!! Funny how that works! We really are best friends!

Lindsay said...

Awwww...you have a husband that loves you :) That's an awesome valentines surprise...he seems to be so thoughtful and creative!!!!

Leavitt Family said...

Oh my heck, what an AWESOME husband you have!!! You're a lucky lady my friend :) I think josh could take some lessons from chad...lol And I love that movie too...RIP heath ledger