Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Date Night.

My wonderful mom has graciously offered to take Brielle once a week for the night, so that Chad and I have a little time to breathe...Not that we don't love that girl to pieces, which we do, but let's face it--we all need a break. (Mom begs me to let Adelyn come sometimes as well, but since she's nursing that wouldn't work out so well just yet.) So Chad and I usually use this time to get out and have a date. Last night we enjoyed dinner out together, and then rented 10,000 B.C., ate treats until we were sick, and took pictures of our baby.


These two could be twins, I swear!



Yes, that is licorice he's feeding to our 6 week old! I gave him heck for it, but it was pretty funny to watch her look around for it and whine for more.


Me working for a smile.


She does give us wide, open mouth, adorable grins, but never when there's a camera around. Here's the best one we've captured so far.

4 comments:

Tabitha said...

Its about time!! I love those pics! She is getting more and more cute as the days pass! I want to come see her! (maybe you as well!)

Kami P. said...

Your baby is soooooo cute. I just love new babies. I bet you are enjoying her so much. I just want to kiss her cheeks.
So of coarse you can have one of those minkee's. Babies just LOVE them. They don't really start getting attached to them until they get a little older like 6 months or so though. It's just so comforting to them. Like just today, Maeli was having a hard time going down for her nap and I put her "drag along" up next to her and she went right out and slept her whole nap cuddled right up to it.
So I'm running a little low on girl ones right now. You can choose between that pink puppy, the purple hippo shown on my blog or a purple and pink unicorn or you can wait until I get out to buy something else. It's your call. Let me know.

Eliza2006 said...

That's a sweet baby girl!

Tiffany

Kami P. said...

Hey Alli. I don't know if you check your emai very often, but I wrote you yesterday wondering if you'd want the green frog I have made. Let me know and I can get them sent out to you today.