
1. Brielle. The girl who loves to perform. She will put on a "show" for us for hours, and it's too hilarious to watch her. She's definitely in her own little world and loves to sing to her hearts content about ANYTHING that comes to her mind. It's very entertaining. She loves to play the piano already, and can play pretty much any little melody she hears. Almost too talented and smart for her own good! She's reading, and adding, and subtracting. She loves to help people. Tonight I came home and she was so proud to tell me that she cleaned up all by herself, did her own dishes, and got all ready for bed. The only trouble is she had to sing a song for about 45 minutes before she was actually ready to sleep.

2. Kalee. She's the comedian in the family, and not one to keep things quiet. Her laugh is so infectious and loud that nobody can help but giggle along with her. Dinner has become the favorite time for this to happen lately, for some reason Kalee and the other girls seem to get eachother going and before you know it meal times at our house sound like a bunch of hyenas at the table. Kalee loves to sing as well, and her voice is clear and beautiful! You can pick it out of a crowd. She has taken up soccer this last season and is quite the little athlete. We look forward to seeing her play some more.

3. Alexia. We've begun to hear more and more of Alexia's talents lately. She will come to visit nearly every time with a new piano song to play and will sit and figure out entire songs on her own. She definitely has her dad's ear for music. Alexia also has a knack for drawing, and her artistic abilities are great! She's become such a peacemaker in our house, and often mediates to make sure people are being nice to eachother, which I REALLY appreciate. Alexia is also a soccer player and a really fast runner.

(I could not find a very recent picture of just me, so here's the latest one that we have of Chad and I together. I like those a lot better anyways.)
4. I guess that brings us to me. I love music, as always, and have so enjoyed having my parents' old piano in our home. I'm teaching one piano student right now, and might possibly take on others in the future. I enjoy cooking and having people over to eat, much to my somewhat anti-social husband's dismay. Haha.. It's been a bit more challenging with not feeling so hot lately due to the pregnancy, but I also enjoy being active and working out. I miss the jogging in the coulees with my mom. Come on spring, hurry up! I also do enjoy scrapbooking but this has become a dormant habit, perhaps I'll pick up again someday. Most of all I just love being with my family!
5. Chad loves sports, particularly boxing. He's a die hard Rocky fan, and converting other (very young) family members. He would never admit to it, but he's very musically talented and plays the piano and sings beautifully. I just wish he'd do it more often but he just doesn't know his own talent. He also draws, which is something he hid from me for MONTHS! He can draw anything he sees, it's amazing. He is a very hard worker, whether it be his jobs, or church calling, he is always willing and ready to do anything he is asked. I admire this in him. He's SUCH an example to me.

6. We love to laugh and be silly together, and just spend time having fun. We are excited about this Christmas season and look forward to spending more time together. I have the greatest family!
The rules: each player lists 6 facts or habits about themselves. at the end of the tag the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
Who I tagged: Shelly, Skye, Tiffany, Kami, Sarah, Tabitha (even though she doesn't have a blog yet, maybe this will get her going!)


2 comments:
Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. I was so excited to come over here and see pics of your cute family! I haven't seen Brielle since she was a tiny baby. She is beautiful...so are you! I'll add your blog to my bloglines and keep checking in!
Tiffany
Okay Alli- I'll consent to the "tag" game, but honestly I don't know if I can think of 6 interesting facts about myself. I'll try though. Give me a couple days. :-) I had fun reading yours. Your girls are dolls.
Kami
Post a Comment