Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Announcing...


Finally, I think it's safe to tell people...I'm expecting a baby! Yesterday we had a "dating" ultrasound, to find out the fetal age and due date and things like that. It was such a cool experience. I mean, I've had one before, ofcourse, but never this early on. It's truly amazing how developed that little person already is. We could see it wiggling around and waving it's arms and kicking it's legs. Chad and I loved seeing it. Quite a miracle this stuff is!

Here's a first picture of the little "Chad", my dad says it looks just like him. haha.

I'm due on June 6th, and we look so forward to it!

7 comments:

Leavitt Family said...

I'm so excited for you allison!!!!!! I sure hope that our babies will share a birthday.....how fun would that be! :)

Lindsay said...

Congratulations Allison! I'm way happy for you too! Way to go!

Tabitha said...

I want to SCREAM woth JOY! I Love you ALLI!

Skye said...

So excited for you! That's awesome! I love Brielle's hair! She looks way too cute!

Unknown said...

Alison! I am so happy for you! Congratulations!!!! you seem to be doing soo well and your family is precious! I can't wait to meet them all some day. I know we haven't seen each other in a long time but I love you so much and you have a special place in my heart! Te quiero mucho!

Canadian Mommy said...

Yay! Congrats!

The Lawlor's said...

Congrats! How exciting.